Star Source Consulting is seeking a talented eCommerce Site Manager for an established client in Cincinnati.
The eCommerce SEM Manager will approach Search Engine Marketing activities with enthusiasm and consistently demonstrate expertise by making strategic recommendations to profitably grow our clients’ programs, by managing PPC campaign performance and maximizing ROI. The primary responsibilities will include setting Search Engine Marketing strategies, developing and executing detailed paid media campaigns, and providing support, thoughtful analysis, and recommendations to eCommerce clients. As a leading end-to-end eCommerce provider to several leading brands, this position will be responsible for identifying and communicating “Best in Class” practices for their service offering and updating those practices as the industry evolves. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated towards meeting and exceeding program goals, have excellent organizational and communication skills and will be an integral member of the eCommerce Marketing team.
- Manage all aspects of PPC campaigns, including copywriting, placement, keyword strategy, and budgeting.
- Quickly and efficiently create, maintain, and optimize all paid media campaigns on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain detailed analysis and reporting of all paid advertising performance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Deploy banner ad strategies and campaigns for all remarketing/retargeting and display advertising
- Manage third party vendors and agencies driving SEM for a subset of clients
- Manage all aspects of Comparison Shopping Network and Affiliate Marketing Campaigns.
- Schedule and engage in weekly meetings with clients and third-party vendors
- Set up and hold demonstrations where needed for additional SEM strategies and services