Junior Programmer Analyst
- Cincinnati, OH
Star Source Consulting we specialize in Information technology, providing a superior resources to companies. At Star Source Consulting, we take pride in providing professional and ethical services to suit our client’s needs.
At Star Source Consulting, we view our people as our greatest competitive advantage. We are a dynamic, high-growth, full service commerce and multichannel outsourcing solutions provider looking for the best and the brightest to work in our fast paced, entrepreneurial team environment.
The Programmer Analyst is responsible for software development. As a member of a project team, He/she works closely with subject matter experts, business analysts, quality analysts, and others to design, develop, test, and document software solutions to business problems.
Base Pay: $60-$75K
Employee Type: Full time – Direct Hire
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Profit sharing
- Program, support, and optimize fully-functional manufacturing ERP systems.
- 3-5 year of professional programming and supporting manufacturing ERP systems. Infor SyteLine preferred
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Admin experience preferred
- Knowledge of Cognos Business Intelligence Suite is a plus.
- VB programming is a plus
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills are a must
- Experience in developing custom reports
- EDI experience is a plus
- Minimum associates degree in programming or computer science or related fields
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.