Part Time Receptionist - Weekends
- 2956 152nd Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
- Community: Overlake Terrace
Join the family! Stellar Senior Living is family owned and operated which means that we are deeply involved in each community. We take pride in every resident. We strive for all visitors to feel warm and welcome as if they were visiting our home. Come take a tour and feel the Stellar difference. We operate 1000+ units of retirement communities
Our Guiding Values:
Service - We pledge to diligently serve our residents, their families, and each other with care, compassion, and love. We are service oriented.
Inspiration - We pledge to empower our residents and each other; to seek fulfillment from life by inspiring hopes and dreams. We seek to uplift.
Integrity - We pledge to act responsibly, to be trustworthy, and to take responsibility for our actions. Honesty is our foundation.
Joy - We pledge to help others, every day, to smile, be happy and enjoy life! We are joyful.
- Greet, welcome, and direct visitors
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures and regulations
- Receive and sort packages/mail to residents and employees
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Update calendars and keep track of all doctor appointments and outings
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Friendly, approachable, organized, and knowledgeable about the community
- Answer general emails, use multi-line phone, operate a walkie-talkie and communication system
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Basic knowledge of operating Outlook and Microsoft suite
- Strong customer service skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Ongoing training programs and opportunities for professional growth
- Free onsite parking (close to the bus line!)
Join an amazing team in loving and caring on our residents! If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy working with Seniors, and seek a work environment that appreciates and cares for the employees then come in for an interview! We would love to meet you and start a dialogue to your next opportunity!
You can apply in person at 2956 152nd Ave NE Redmond, WA 98052 or you can simply hit the apply button and our Recruiter will reach out to you!