Middleware Support Analyst (WebSphere Application server, WebSphere MQ )
- Foster City, CA
Providing Staffing services to IT clients in US.
Responsible for gathering requirements from the client and closing them successfully.
Involved in complete recruitment process (sourcing, short listing, HR screening/interview, interview arrangements, salary negotiations, offer initiation, post-offer follow ups.)
Conducts initial interviews by phone to determine experience and skill level.
Ensure that resume appropriately reflects candidate's experience and requirement.
Arranges for client interviews and possible offer of employment.
Negotiates salaries with candidates and successfully convince them to join.
Ensure candidate is available and ready to take up the position.
Responsible for recruiting IT professional across the US through internet job portals - (Monster.com,Tech-Fech.com and Dice.com), direct phone sourcing, networking (LinkedIn), vendors and referrals.
Sourcing & screening the profiles for different requirements in a day.
Activities included but not limited to developing and building channel / vendor relations, understanding existing and pending client needs and closing requisitions
Position: Middleware Support Analyst
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 6 months
- This role specifically addresses Middleware support for Applications and troubleshooting application issues in production environment.
- Support Analyst is expected to work after hours including weekends as needed.
- Specifically this engineer is expected to provide deployment and support for Middleware components such as IBM Websphere, MQ Server.
- The role requires application support experience.
- This is highly demanding role, which requires constant interaction with DBAs, Networking, System Administrators and development teams.
- 4+ years of experience in the following technology.
- IBM WebSphere Application server, WebSphere MQ
- Application deployment and support
- Prefer candidates with strong scripting skills including UNIX shell, Perl, and batch
- Candidate should have performed in an application support role
- Very strong interpersonal, communication, and team building skills are essential
- Candidate must work well in a fast-paced, changing environment and be able to manage multiple tasks, projects, and initiatives all with different priorities at the same time.