IT Support Analyst
- San Diego, CA
Client Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Contract Duration: 3 + months
Location: San Diego, California 92121
- To supplement the existing team in supporting local users in San Diego.
- The tasks will include computer hardware preparation,
- installation of software image, install and configure additional software as needed,
- deploy the system to users desks, perform troubleshooting and system fine tuning.
- In addition, perform some additional IT related work.
- Require approximate 40 hours per week.
- Good general of computer and network hardware.
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP
- Very good working knowledge of Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007 or later
- Working knowledge of Ghost, Altiris, PXE server is a plus
- Working knowledge of various laboratory related software is a plus
- Must be able to interact with wide range of users (regular office workers all the way to VP)
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to lift up to 25lbs.
If interested . Kindly fill in the below details and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First, Middle and Last Name:
- Last five Digits of SSN:
- Visa Status:
- Phone number:
- Birthday without the year: