- Tillsonburg, Canada
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. (SSI) is a national leader in storeroom, inventory and procurement management and the fastest growing independent MRO integrated supply specialist in the country. SSI is committed to the principles of respect, honesty and integrity and to delivering value to our customers, employees, shareholders and supply partners. SSI offers its employees a friendly work environment, great benefits and provides opportunities for continuous employee development on all levels.
Site Managers undertake overall responsibility for daily operations of the MRO material storeroom. Site Managers must actively manage MRO logistics from monitoring inventory levels, purchasing and receiving material, through parts storage and distribution. Successful Site Managers will develop and maintain customer relationships and keep an open line of communication to all of the Company’s stakeholders. This position will focus on maintaining a high level of service, while conducting all aspects of MRO purchasing in a cost-effective manner. Site Managers must have excellent communication skills with the client, client employees, staff and Corporate.
Other responsibilities include:
- Determine proper inventory methods
- Analyze spending and reduce unit costs
- Train and develop personnel
- Perform whatever other tasks are required to satisfy the client
- Resolve daily issues
- Maintain an organized and safe storeroom
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Utilize excellent customer service skills
- Strong experience in MRO inventory management
- Strong familiarity with multiple MRO commodities
- Experience in sourcing and buying indirect materials
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and travel to local sites
- Project management experience is a Plus
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated; comfortable leading an autonomous storeroom teamHigh School degree or GED is required. College degree is preferred; certification in inventory management or purchasing a plus
- Strong aptitude with Microsoft Office Tools; knowledge of MS Access a Plus
- Three - five years supervisory or management experience
- Experience in developing and managing suppliers
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid vacation; life insurance; and a matching 401(k) plan. SSI is a growing organization with excellent training and opportunities for advancement from within.
To learn more about us, check out our website: storeroomsolutions.com/ssi-careers or follow us on Twitter @StoreroomTalent
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V welcome to apply. SSI operates a drug-free workplace; applicants are subject to background checking and pre-employment drug testing.