Part-time Procurement Assistant- temporary assignment
- Radnor, PA
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. (SSI) is a national leader in storeroom, inventory and procurement management and the fastest growing independent MRO integrated supply specialist in the country. SSI is committed to the principles of respect, honesty and integrity and to delivering value to our customers, employees, shareholders and supply partners. SSI offers its employees a friendly work environment, great benefits and provides opportunities for continuous employee development on all levels.
The purpose of the job will be to support the Purchasing and Management teams within MROL. The role will consist of:
- Contacting suppliers for Status
- Follow up on Open Orders
- Updating our clients/end users of status
- Vendor Maintenance
- Establish New Vendors – Edit Existing as needed
- Work with Accounting to provided paper work needed.
- Run Reports from MAS200
- Special projects as assigned
- Other light office work
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Intermediate/Basic Excel is a must
- Ability to learn new systems
- Experience in a professional setting
- Experience in Procurement, Supply Chain or Distribution would be helpful.
- Attention to detail
- Some College preferred
- Must be able to work from Radnor office
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid vacation; life insurance; and a matching 401(k) plan. SSI is a growing organization with excellent training and opportunities for advancement from within.
To learn more about us, check out our website: storeroomsolutions.com/ssi-careers or follow us on Twitter @StoreroomTalent
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V welcome to apply. SSI operates a drug-free workplace; applicants are subject to background checking and pre-employment drug testing.