Storeroom Attendant - 3rd Shift
- Morristown, NJ
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. (SSI) is a national leader in storeroom, inventory and procurement management and the fastest growing independent MRO integrated supply specialist in the country. SSI is committed to the principles of respect, honesty and integrity and to delivering value to our customers, employees, shareholders and supply partners. SSI offers its employees a friendly work environment, great benefits and provides opportunities for continuous employee development on all levels.
This position will require you to be flexible regarding work shifts....
Possible rotating shift shedule of both:
7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Additionally, must be willing to work occassioanal weekends (in exchange for two other consecutive days off)
This function serves as on-site labor in the logistics area of the storeroom; including receiving, stocking, issuing, inventory accuracy, and client interface and computer transaction entry.
The focus of this position is to receive, stock, issue, and locate inventory utilizing a CMMS, computer maintenance management system.
This position is responsible for on-site customer service within the storeroom(s) of a client’s operational facility.
- Following all site Safety and Security Procedures
- Receive, unpack, and put away MRO material into inventory/keep accurate and appropriate inventory levels
- Maintain accurate part information
- Locate and issue required materials to maintenance and other client personnel
- Label materials and storage locations
- Relocate material within storeroom for more efficient use of space
- Deliver materials to various departments
- Investigate and resolve customers’ inquiries about parts availability and delivery
- Enter information into SOS system to organize and locate parts, and enter, delete and correct part information
- Cycle count inventories daily, weekly, monthly or as required
- Perform general housekeeping duties within the storeroom
- Knowledge of MP2, Maximo or other CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) helpful·
- Ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in part identification.
- PC Based Windows Operating System computer experience and ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in the use of the SOS system.
- Strong people skills.
- High School Diploma and proficiency in Basic math skills
Ability to lift up to 40 lbs unaided, and on a routine basis
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid vacation; life insurance; and a matching 401(k) plan. SSI is a growing organization with excellent training and opportunities for advancement from within.
To learn more about us, check out our website: storeroomsolutions.com/ssi-careers or follow us on Twitter @StoreroomTalent
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V welcome to apply. SSI operates a drug-free workplace; applicants are subject to background checking and pre-employment drug testing.