This position will require you to be flexible regarding work shifts....
Possible rotating shift shedule of both:
7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Additionally, must be willing to work occassioanal weekends (in exchange for two other consecutive days off)
This function serves as on-site labor in the logistics area of the storeroom; including receiving, stocking, issuing, inventory accuracy, and client interface and computer transaction entry.
The focus of this position is to receive, stock, issue, and locate inventory utilizing a CMMS, computer maintenance management system.
This position is responsible for on-site customer service within the storeroom(s) of a client’s operational facility.
- Following all site Safety and Security Procedures
- Receive, unpack, and put away MRO material into inventory/keep accurate and appropriate inventory levels
- Maintain accurate part information
- Locate and issue required materials to maintenance and other client personnel
- Label materials and storage locations
- Relocate material within storeroom for more efficient use of space
- Deliver materials to various departments
- Investigate and resolve customers’ inquiries about parts availability and delivery
- Enter information into SOS system to organize and locate parts, and enter, delete and correct part information
- Cycle count inventories daily, weekly, monthly or as required
- Perform general housekeeping duties within the storeroom