This function serves as on-site labor in the logistics area of the storeroom; including receiving, stocking, issuing, inventory accuracy, and client interface and computer transaction entry.
The focus of this position is to receive, stock, issue, and locate inventory utilizing the our proprietary software system, SOS.
This position is responsible for on-site customer service within the storeroom(s) of a client’s operational facility. Responsibilities include:
· Following all site Safety and Security Procedures; performing all assignments and tasks in a safe manner.
· Reporting any unsafe working conditions to the Site Manager before the commencement of any work.
· Receiving purchased material and checking PO against packing slip for accuracy.
· Putting material away after receipt.
· Entering receiving and inventory information into the SOS 2001 system.
· Returning unused material to system and restock.
· Returning material to vendor or shipping parts out for repair.
· Performing cycle counts and reporting stock balance discrepancies to Site Manager for resolution.
· Issuing materials to client.
· Maintaining close communication with supervisor regarding all customer issues and concerns.
· Special projects assignments