Accounts Payable Associate
- Montrose, PA
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. (SSI) is a national leader in storeroom, inventory and procurement management and the fastest growing independent MRO integrated supply specialist in the country. SSI is committed to the principles of respect, honesty and integrity and to delivering value to our customers, employees, shareholders and supply partners. SSI offers its employees a friendly work environment, great benefits and provides opportunities for continuous employee development on all levels.
Description: Process vendor invoices for payment. Respond to vendor and site personnel questions on invoice payment status. Identify and provide help in the resolution of invoice discrepancies.
Responsible for the timely and accurate matching of vendor invoices to company receiving information. Prepare accounting and management reports monthly and as needed. Work as a team within the office to accomplish goals. Work with site and vendor personnel to resolve invoice discrepancies. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scanning invoices into the Imaging System.
- Confirming invoice, site, and IDR data in Classification Edit and routing to Workflow.
- Accurate manual data entry of matched material vendor invoices that cannot be processed through Imaging System into the Company’s accounts payable system according to the Company’s invoice processing policy and schedule.
- Point of contact for site personnel and vendors for specific sites and transactions as assigned by A/P Team Leader in the status and timely resolution of IDR invoices and inquiries into all invoices for those sites.
- Respond to vendor and site personnel questions and inquiries in a timely manner. (All calls and emails are to be returned within 24 hours of receipt.)
- Prepare periodic and IDR reports as needed.
The Accounts Payable Associate works directly with vendors, site managers and buyers, A/P Team Leaders, the Accounting Manager, the CAO, the CFO, and other employees of the Company.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones as needed
- Assisting A/P Clerk with mail when needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the A/P Team Leaders, the Accounting Manager, and the CAO.
- MinimumHigh School Diploma and 2-3 years work experience in accounting or accounting related field
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Basic math skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) and strong plus!
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid vacation, and a matching 401(k) plan. SSI is a growing organization with excellent training and opportunities for advancement from within.
To learn more about us, check out our website: storeroomsolutions.com/ssi-careers or follow us on Twitter @StoreroomTalent
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V welcome to apply. SSI operates a drug-free workplace; applicants are subject to background checking and pre-employment drug testing.