- Mobile, AL
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. (SSI) is a national leader in storeroom, inventory and procurement management and the fastest growing independent MRO integrated supply specialist in the country. SSI is committed to the principles of respect, honesty and integrity and to delivering value to our customers, employees, shareholders and supply partners. SSI offers its employees a friendly work environment, great benefits and provides opportunities for continuous employee development on all levels.
This function serves as on-site labor in the logistics area of the storeroom; including receiving, stocking, issuing, inventory counting, customer service, and computer system transactions.
· Receiving purchased material and confirming Purchase Order matches Packing Slip.
· Stocking material away after receipt.
· Entering receiving and inventory information into SOS (proprietary software system).
· Returning unused material to system and restock.
· Returning material to vendor or shipping parts out for repair.
· Performing cycle counts and reporting stock balance discrepancies to Supervisor for resolution.
· Issuing materials to customer.
· Maintaining close communication with Supervisor regarding all customer issues and concerns.
· Special projects
- Ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in part identification.
- Experience using an inventory management database system and/or the ability to demonstrate an aptitude for picking up new systems quickly
- Experience using a forklift or willingness to become forklift certified
- Strong people skills.
- High School Diploma
- Basic math skills
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life, paid vacation, and a 401(k) plan with company match. To learn more about SSI, check out our website at storeroomsolutions.com/ssi-careers or follow us on Twitter at @StoreroomTalent
Storeroom Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V welcome to apply. SSI operates a drug-free workplace; applicants are subject to background checking and pre-employment drug testing.