Business Intelligence Solutions Architect
- Fremont, CA
75% Travel Required -Candidate will be interacting directly with C-Level and D-Level executives of our clients in understanding their vision, strategy, and requirements and put together a roadmap, component architecture, hardware architecture, and necessary software stack. You will determine the appropriateness of technologies like Big Data, MPP, SMP, Predictive Analytics, etc. . to address short term and long term needs of the client.
- 10+ years of total experience in technology , with 7+ years in Data Integration/MDM/Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence
- Has architected at least 3 successful end to end BI architectures addressing all layers of a solution
- Has worked in at least 1 project involving Hadoop / NO SQL stack/Neo4J
- Has experience in Data Warehouse Modeling of complex enterprise business processes and enterprise data warehouses
- Is keen on understanding the functional and technical innovations going on in the analytics arena and has participated in community discussions/industry events /Blogs/etc.
- Is proactive in acquiring hands on knowledge of latest tools and technologies
- Has mentored technical teams, created best practices, reviewed and designed deliverables
- Experience and Functional knowledge of Retail and/or Hi Technology and/or Telecom