Head Global Training & Education Digital (m/f/x)
- Basel, Switzerland
We are Straumann.
United for global excellence in dentistry.
Every vision has its story. Ours began more than 60 years ago. Since then our innovations and achievements have become landmarks in dentistry worldwide. Straumann began as a family-owned institute, grew into a publicly owned holding, and today comprises a number of international companies around the world.
The Straumann Group develops, manufactures and supplies dental implants, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We are looking for you as our new Head Global Training & Education Digital (m/f/x). In this role, you will be part of our new Customer Experience Management team within the Digital Business Unit. The position is based in Basel, Switzerland and requires travelling up to 30%. You will report to the Head of Customer Experience Management.
The Head Global Training & Education Digital is heading the Digital Training & Education team, consisting of our global trainers. In this role, you will be responsible for providing customer education as an integral part of successful product commercialization. You will be instrumental in enabling our staff and customers to discover and use the full potential of our digital solutions by ensuring a high quality and state-of the art, blended learning approach.
- Strengthen the Straumann digital brands and drive sales through internal trainings and customer education
- Lead and enable the T&E team to provide high quality trainings and educational concepts to our country organizations
- Develop a state of the art, innovative and blended educational program catering to the different needs of internal and external customers
- Provide learning pathways for the different customer segments and their specific needs by developing suitable curricula for each target group as a blueprint for local adaptation
- Drive and develop our online campus to ensure continuous education via different learning Formats
- Develop and deliver the long-term digital education roadmap including respective educational concepts
- Ensure launch readiness from an educational perspective
- Conceptualize and rollout certification programs for internal and external customers
- Build and nurture a global T&E community and ensure best practice sharing between subsidiaries, regions and HQ
- Enable our speaker community by supporting them with teaching guidelines and material and speaker Development
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 10+ years of prior work experience in an Education Leadership role with solid experience in e-learning and LMS
- Ability to work in an international/matrix environment and experience in a comparable global, regional and/or local role
- Excellent communication skills, as demonstrated in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- Team player with open and positive attitude as well as a high level of integrity and commitment
- Highly motivated, straight-forward thinking and performance-driven professional with “can-do” attitude
- Strong affinity with modern, digital tools and solutions
- Fluent English spoken and written, any other language is an advantage
- Become part of a creative, inspired and engaged team and one of our #ChangeMakers
- Take ownership as an expert
- You can expect an informal, hands-on and international working environment with great opportunities to grow
Marlene Domingues, HR Partner, is your first contact for further questions you might have.