Evening Front Desk/Sales Position
- Louisville, CO
Streets Fitness fills the demand for a different kind of workout that features cardiovascular conditioning, strength, functional, core, and technical training. We offer a complete fitness facility, including a full line of FreeMotion weight equipment, cardio machines, and up to 40 classes per week that include functional training, Muay Thai, boxing, and kickboxing. Streets is also home to talented and knowledgeable Personal Trainers and Coaches who can help take our members' fitness to the next level.
The bottom line is this: we are committed to solid training for men, women, and youth of all skill and fitness levels. We know that getting in a boxing ring is not for everyone, so whether the goal is to compete or get into great shape, Streets will get you there.
- making sales to members and guests to help them reach their fitness goals and taking an active interest in their fitness program
- developing sales leads from members and guests
- marketing to local business for business development
- keeping our members happy and motivated to come back into the gym!
- making phone calls to members or guests ... about 20-25 per day
- documenting class counts, contacts, etc.
- touring the gym with guests
- keeping the gym clean and sanitary
- bringing your positive attitude and enthusiasm to work each day
- previous sales experience required
- previous customer service experience
- fantastic attitude
- goal oriented
- desire to talk to people
- computer savvy helps
Check us out at www.StreetsFitness.com. If you think you fit the bill, apply now!