Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
- Oskar-von-Miller-Ring 20, 80333 München, Germany
We are Stryber - the largest independent corporate portfolio builder in the DACH region. We help our clients launch new digital ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it) as well as build our own ventures.
We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market. Simple click-dummies, rapid MVPs, and sophisticated deep-tech (SaaS) solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in several exciting verticals, such as FinTech, PropTech, Digital Health, Food & Beverage or MarTech.
At Stryber you can expect a no bullshit, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment. You will be part of the Stryber family - a dynamic team that is highly motivated to create impact. As Talent Acquisition Manager in our Talent Acquisition Team you are responsible for acquiring the best talent for our strongly growing company, which includes Stryber as well as the ventures we carve out into startups.
You will work closely with either Stryber internal or portfolio Hiring Managers and set up an effective recruitment processes to fill our hiring needs. You will be exposed to different business models, company maturities, roles to fill, and of course get a unique insights into our ventures building process.
What will keep you challenged?
- Take responsibility for end-to-end recruitment projects and fill roles for Stryber or our portfolio companies
- Understand the hiring needs and develop a recruitment strategy together with your Hiring Managers
- Make every effort to turn the candidate journey into a great experience
- Build up external talent pipelines by using your extraordinary active sourcing skills
- Consult our portfolio companies in different TA-related topics
- Drive every kind of employer branding activities locally and online to boost our employer brand
- Evaluate and optimize recruiting processes and channels with the main focus on improving the overall candidate experience
- Being the interface and point of contact to the external partners, headhunters and service providers
- Manage all administrative tasks related to recruiting activities
- Explore new topics in the talent environment
- A degree in business administration, human resources or a comparable training in the area of human resources
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Talent Acquisition, ideally within a fast-paced and digital environment e.g. Start up, VC or professional services environment
- End-to-end recruitment experience with focus on active sourcing of candidates
- Good analytical understanding and able to steer your work based on KPIs
- You are LinkedIn expert, as well as other social media channels and curious to experiment for new methods to optimize our candidate pipeline
- Fluent in German and English with excellent communication skills
- You are a self-starter and equipped with a proactive "can-do" attitude
- You enjoy the challenge to find and convince the ideal candidate
- Empathy, enthusiasm, and persuasiveness makes you an ideal candidate
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Attractive office in the middle of Munich - become part of the inspiring WeWork community, which includes perks like free beer/coffee/tea/water, table soccer, table tennis, regular events, and engaging with a great community of inspiring people
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible; if you prefer to work from sunny beaches or cool mountains from time to time, feel free - just be prepared to get some jealous messages from us on Slack or to receive even more awesome photos in return
- Join Work-From-X weeks
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome team challenger events, weekly team lunches, and lots of fun
Start date: asap