Senior Marketing Manager
- Los Angeles, CA
"Top 5 Most Innovative Music Companies in The World for 2016" - Fast Company
SubPac is revolutionizing the way audio is produced and experienced, with applications in Music, VR, Gaming and beyond. Our category-defining personal Tactile Audio Systems have quickly become essential tools for music production from the top studios in LA and London, to basements and bedrooms worldwide. Not just for musicians and producers, the SubPac adds real depth, connection and enjoyment to whatever audio you play through it – music and media comes to life with the added dimension of physical bass. Imagine standing in front of a beautifully tuned club system and feeling the bass – this is the experience the SubPac delivers, all without any external noise.
Headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in the Bay Area, London and Toronto, SubPac is a creation of StudioFeed, a global community of artists, engineers and technologists working together to create groundbreaking experiences that move people closer to music and sound.
SubPac is looking for an experienced, talented, and creative Director of Marketing with specific extensive experience selling consumer electronic products. Experience in the Music/Entertainment industry is a plus. This job directly reports into the CEO. Primary responsibilities are to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing and brand campaigns across all channels in order to drive traffic to our store.
You need to be a highly driven self-starter who thrives in the fast lane, while delivering measurable results. SubPac is very much a consumer products company, revolutionizing how music is experienced. We are looking for someone who can take our category-defining products and drive massive traffic to our store and to other channel sales.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside company executives and staff
- Build out the widest possible funnel to our online store
- Build & maintain a PR & Campaign calendar
- Manage all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Prepare budgets
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop brand messaging and ensure it's consistent across all channels
- Oversee and manage all media spending and campaign activations, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Management of the social media teams, both internally and externally, functions include, strategizing, developing, programming, outreach, reporting and optimization
- Utilize strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Manage external PR agencies
- As company grows, develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts across multiple channels and partners
- Proven experience selling consumer electronics
- 5+ years proven working experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends and more)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.