Software Engineer, Security
- Palo Alto, CA
Suitable is redefining face-to-face interaction and building a new market. We’re looking for creative, collaborative, and entrepreneurial talent to join our team. We already have most of the Fortune 100 customers in technology and are rapidly expanding. Our Beam smart presence technology is being used around the world. Come join us!
You will help manage all computer security related incidents with respect to the company and its Beam technology. You will help provide immediate and efficient response to computer security incidents ranging from intrusions, malware, DDoS, unauthorized access, insider attacks and loss of proprietary information. In addition, we will have periodic 3rd party audits of our system and you will facilitate those.
The individual will be responsible for management and oversight of the collection and analysis of threat intelligence, security monitoring and incident response.
- Will possess advanced IT technical experience, strong communication and presentation skills, and must be technically able to hit the ground running.
- Advanced degree in computer science is a plus.
- Strong C++ software development experience
- Demonstrable knowledge and documented experience relating to cyber intelligence threat analysis involving actual and alleged instances of information collection or physical damage/ system compromise.
- Experience in conducting time-sensitive, single-topic threat analyses.
- Identify the source of a security breach quickly and move toward containment.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- Will work with IT Operations and Full-stack developers.
- Ensure that all incidents are recorded and tracked to meet audit, compliance and legal requirements.\
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify gaps and recommendations to lower risks to Suitable.
- Will provide mentoring, support, and direction for other members of the team, as required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must be able to work in the U.S.