- Memphis, TN
Sullivan Branding is always on the lookout for talented individuals to add to our team. We’re interested in people that are curious, creative, skillful with a healthy dose of initiative. What we offer is a place that appreciates ingenuity, rewards excellence and recognizes the bottom line value of fun.
The Account Coordinator generally provides assistance to the account manager in the day-to-day management of accounts and develops the skills necessary to advance to the position of account executive. Reports to assigned account manager.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed by account manager in development of briefs, etc.
- Provides administrative assistance to account manager on day-to-day activities, maintaining the process and traffic in workamjig for assigned clients, including responding to client phone calls, faxes and emails, handling mail/packages, routing of all job jackets, production and creative deadlines, media placements, filing, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow.
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when account executives are unavailable.
- Provides input in planning stage as requested by account managers or production manager. Assists in mailings, word processing final copy, agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondence and other materials related to account service
- and prepares the above for client presentations.
- Handles paperwork and maintains files on all client activities, their competitors and their industries; maintains client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Maintains “Client Notebooks” for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- By account manager request, takes minutes at meetings, prepares and distributes conference reports, etc.
- Makes sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention of account executives to potential problems before they occur.
- Is responsible for proofreading copy, artwork, printers’ proofs and color separations; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.
- Continuously works to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, courses and seminars.
- Must carry out duties and responsibilities with limited supervision. Make decisions and establishes work priorities to meet deadlines and accomplish tasks.
- Accounts for all time, on a daily basis, related to client projects.
- Contributes to any area of the agency needing assistance for overall successful functionality, upholds the agency mission, and acts as agency ‘goodwill ambassador’ to positively represent & promote the agency at all times.