- Marysville, OH
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of electrical wiring harnesses and components for the automotive industry, is seeking a flexible team player for its facility in Marysville, Ohio.
This position will coordinate quality assurance activity to assure relations with various Customer Departments and related tier one customers. He or she will monitors customer requirements and expectation and coordinates activity to meet customer expectation as well as support other customer activity as required.
BASIC POSITION DUTIES:
- Provides and assures clear, concise communication between all SEWS locations and assigned Honda facilities and departments on matters of quality performance, requirements, and documents.
- Responds to and monitors all customer requests, requirements and inquiries. Follows up on all requests with the responsible SEWS personnel and the customer that initiated the contact.
- Collects quality information at the customer facility to establish proper quality standards by patrolling customer processes and discovering areas of improvement to prevent customer claims.
- Investigates the details of the actual facts and documents the customer claims when a customer claim or complaint is received. Immediately takes appropriate steps to sort or rework stock at customer location.
- Notifies the appropriate SEWS manufacturing location. Assist in creating Counter Measure and Sorting Standard to prevent Flow Out. Assist in tracking the soret / rework parts.
- Ensures that information is recorded on the applicable documents and fed back to the responsible QA supervisor or engineer. Confirms SEWS plant’s Counter Measures at OCSC and the customer line.
- Maintains and follows all rules and regulation of SEWS and the OCSC facility. Maintains all logs and documentation to support procedures for quality activity at OCSC.
- For customer visits by personnel from the Honda customer locations, coordinate the details of the visit with the SEWS locations. Serve as host to accompany these visitors to SEWS facility being visited.
- Assists in the tracking and approvals of all IPPAARs and IPP tags. Acts as the interface for New Model Product between assigned customer plant and SEWS
Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree
- 1-3 years of manufacturing or customer service environment
- Skilled in the use of desktop and mainframe applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skilled in areas of task management, problem solving, organization
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of SEWS and customer personnel
- Bi-lingual (English / Japanese) language skill is required
- Some Japanese skill is a benefit
This position offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with match.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V