- Detroit, MI
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of electrical wiring harnesses and components for the automotive industry, is seeking a Testing Engineer for its Northville, Michigan location.
• Develop and execute a validation plan and timing chart with Component design team or Electronic design team to ensure the project carry on time and within budget.
• Communicate with customer and suppliers both internal and external.
• Coordinate equipment maintenance and calibration according to OEM instruction and ISO requirement.
• Advises and supports technician in setting up tests according to customer specification.
• Develop and maintain a testing standard and final approval of work instruction based on customer requirements.
• Analyze test failure data utilizing problem-solving techniques and prepare evaluation summary reports.
• Summarizes testing results and present to customer.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• 3-6 years related experience
This position offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with match.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V