Patient Representative - Front Office
Our office has been serving women with gentle and comprehensive Ob/Gyn care by an all female staff since 2002.
Dr. Wanda Torres and our staff are here to provide gentle and quality OB/GYN care for women by women.
We have been delivering babies and taking care of all women's health issues in the West Pasco/Trinity area since 2002.
Learn more at www.suncoastwomenscare.com
We currently have a need for a full-time candidate.
An OB/GYN practice located in Trinity is seeking a full-time Patient Representative to perform check-in and check-out duties, perform various administrative duties that will include answering phones, and scheduling appointments, along with other administrative duties as assigned. The position requires someone that thrives in a busy and energetic environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an OB/GYN practice desired.
- Prior experience working as a Medical Assistant highly preferred
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication skills with a concentration on patient-focused service required
- Basic computers skills are necessary
- EMR Experience (AthenaHealth) preferred.
Excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/vision insurance, 401(k) plan and paid time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ALL QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION MUST BE COMPLETED 100% - TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUESTED
- Are you a veteran? YES / NO
- Salary expectation? $$$ per year or $$$ per hour
- Languages? English, Spanish, Other - Level of Proficiency?
- I understand that if I am a patient of this office, I will not be considered for employment and that my resume will be held from any job applications. I understand that my resume may be forwarded to another physician's office as a courtesy on my behalf.
Please Acknowledge and confirm that you understand and agree.
- How did you hear about our office? Career Sites - Google - FaceBook - Other?
- Who referred you to us? Name/Office
- Have you used an EMR System? YES / NO
If so, What is the name of the system/software?
What functions did you perform with the software/system?
- Have you worked in an Obstetrics/Gynecological Office? YES / NO
If so, what were your duties?