Our office has been serving women with gentle and comprehensive Ob/Gyn care by an all female staff since 2002.
Dr. Wanda Torres and our staff are here to provide gentle and quality OB/GYN care for women by women.
We have been delivering babies and taking care of all women's health issues in the West Pasco/Trinity area since 2002.
The OB/GYN Physician will be responsible for:
- Analyzing records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Treat diseases of female organs.
- Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients health and deliver babies safely.
- Perform surgical procedures independently and without supervisor as needed for gyn patients.
Board Certified or Board Eligible MD or DO in OB/GYN Specialty. We are a growing practice and seeking potential candidates for our future growth.
Excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/vision insurance, 401(k) plan and paid time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.