Account Manager - HomeCare
- Griffin, GA
SunCrest Healthcare, Inc. was formed in November 2005 for the purpose of developing Medicare/Medicaid-certified home health agencies in the Southern United States. The company is based in Nashville, Tenn. SunCrest’s operating philosophy focuses on developing effective partnerships with the local healthcare communities, especially the local hospital systems, in order to ensure that the local communities’ home health care needs are met in a caring, high quality, safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
While SunCrest is a young company, its management team consists of experienced home healthcare veterans with outstanding reputations for providing high quality, comprehensive and efficient services.
The Account Manager is responsible for building a referral base in the community and providing coordination of community resources for clients with a clear customer focus. The Account Manager achieves customer satisfaction while implementing the sales plan. The Account Manager complies with applicable laws and regulations and adheres to Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- · Responsible for meeting or exceeding individual sales quotas and plan.
- · Acts as a liaison between clients and SunCrest staff to resolve problems, provide up to date information, and maintain positive customer relations.
- · Meets with physicians, discharge planners, estate planners, and other related health-care providers regarding service provision, referrals, contracts and communication with agency.
- · Makes sales presentations to current and prospective clients to educate them on SunCrest’s services and obtain referrals for business.
- · Maintains a networking base in the community through trade associations, business organizations and local association meetings.
- · Takes initiative to effect positive changes while being flexible and persistent.
- · Communicates/consults with the licensed professional on any referrals received and follows through with the DON/Patient Care Manager and/or Scheduler.
- · Attends meetings, health fairs, special events, etc. as requested by the Area Director of Sales, Manager or Regional Vice President.
- · Promotes the agency’s mission and vision within the community.
- · Works to assure mutual goal setting and achievement standards with the agency.
- · Projects concerned, professional attitude and appearance toward agency staff, referral sources, patients and general public.
- · Attends in-services and continuing education on behalf of OMNI, as applicable.
- · Functions as member of company committees for the position as assigned.
- · Follows education plans for the position as directed.
- · Participates in the agency’s performance/quality improvement program.
- · Reports to the Area/Director of Sales (in some cases may report to the Administrator/Area Administrator).
- · Completes projects/assignments within specific timetables.
- · Attains goals as set forth in the annual performance evaluation.
- · Submits documentation within required timeframes.
- · Maintains strict confidentiality on patient, agency, and employee matters.
- · Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal responsibilities of the job identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
BA or BS degree preferred
Minimum of 2 years sales experience in a home care and/or health-related field preferred