Oracle Financials Business Analyst
- Arlington, VA
Superlative Technologies, Inc. (SuprTEK) is a Small Disadvantaged Business providing IT Engineering and Professional Service excellence to Government and Industry customers, enabling them to better achieve their mission objectives. SuprTEK specializes in strategic business planning and management; information security and assurance, IT solution engineering and delivery, IT operations management, Health IT, Service Center operations, and Enterprise Integrated Services. Since 1996, SuprTEK has performed exceptionally on a multitude of contracts ranging in size from short-term management consulting engagements to fully-managed IT outsourcing efforts.
SuprTEK technical professionals have satisfied customers such as the Defense Information Systems Agency, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Defense Logistics Agency, U.S. Navy, Air Force, Army, Combatant Commands like USTRANSCOM, Department of Justice, Environmental Protection Agency, and intelligence agencies. SuprTEK is an ISO-9001:2008-registered, quality-focused organization that embraces process best practices such as the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). SuprTEK's superior performance was highlighted in U.S. Congressional Record Volume 153, which recognized SuprTEK as the Outstanding Small Business and nomination to the President's SAVE Award.
- Achieve Customer Intimacy by Knowing Customer Needs and Meeting Performance Objectives
- Deliver Solution Excellence that Enables Mission Capabilities
- Invest in Our People to Achieve Customer Intimacy and Deliver Solution Excellence
Assist Oracle Financial Application users of different business branches with system problems and application specific issues.
• Complete and troubleshoot problems reported daily from application users
• Interact with users to collect information about problems/incidents reported to help determine the root cause of the issue
• Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming requests from users in a potentially heavy volume environment
• Track all requests for business application changes
• Conduct regression testing and user acceptance testing on business applications following any software updates
• Follow established processes throughout life-cycle of problem/incident tickets
• Document detailed resolution for recurring issues for internal procedures and FAQs for users
• Compose Standard Operating Procedures and other required documentation for Business Applications Support Team
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with business application users to analyze business needs, gather functional requirements
• Deliver business requirements, process flows, test plans, and training
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: • Bachelor’s degree from four year College/University or equivalent
• Must have 3+ years experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite applications and related business application knowledge
• Awareness of Oracle eBusiness Suite business processes and methodologies such as workflows, Oracle forms, and Oracle reports
• Well-versed on Oracle terminology, the Oracle eBusiness Suite of applications and federal financial modules
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Detail orientation, including the ability to multitask, prioritize, research and problem solve
• Call Center/Helpdesk application support experience
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Customer service experience with strong written and oral communication skills
• Understands basic information technologies and system architectures.
• Understands how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
• Understanding of Business Processes Analysis tools and techniques.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance
• Must obtain Security+ Certification
Please email resumes to email@example.com