Sr. Financial Analyst
- Fountain Valley, CA
Illumination tools and accessories designed to meet the demanding needs of high-risk professionals. Tested and relied upon in the world's harshest conditions. Products include: Flashlights, Headlamps, WeaponLights, Suppressors, Muzzle Brakes & Flash Hiders, Knives, Pens, Hearing Protection, High-Capacity Magazines (HCM), Batteries, etc.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing projections for cash flow, assets, liabilities, profit and loss, capital requirements, and other financial activities within the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the company's annual budget to reflect the company's operating cycle by communicating with department managers using historical information and future expectations
- Develop appropriate procedures to improve/streamline the budget process, and communicate these procedures to departmental managers
- Prepare gross margin reports and projections by product line
- Analyze and report on company and departmental performance through use of general ledger analysis, variance analysis, financial ratio analysis, trend analysis, or other means that may be appropriate for management achievements and fiscal performance
- Prepare detailed monthly and annual cash projections
- Prepare monthly and multi year projections for cash flow, balance sheet, profit & loss, and capital requirements
- Manage the annual business valuation process from engagement to completion
- Track compliance for all bank covenants
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude; cooperate with co-workers, management, internal and external customers, as applicable. Report any incidents of harassment to your Supervisor, Manager or Human Resources Manager.
- Work safely at all times and report any unsafe conditions or injuries to your Supervisor or Manager immediately.
- Other duties, as assigned by supervision or management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 6+ years experience as a financial analyst within a manufacturing environment, with a good understanding of cost structures
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including use of complex formulas and macros
- Experience working with independent valuation firms
- MBA preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business and/or up to 6 years relevant work experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).·
- Knowledge of Epicor Vantage is a plus.
- Ability to perform calculations utilizing algebra and fractions.
Benefits offered for this job:
- Testing will be done on all applicants
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply online to email@example.com. If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be contacted to further the application process. No phone calls, outside agencies, or recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We actively recruit qualified targeted veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5 (a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requirements affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Please note: Only those applications submitted by our online process will be considered.