UI/UX Product Designer Senior
- Chemin de la Crétaux 33, 1196 Gland, Switzerland
By joining Swissquote, you will become a member of the sector's leading company. You will be encouraged to develop your skills and to grow within teams of highly qualified specialists. We encourage personal development and actively support creative team work, leadership and responsibility.
As a Product Designer Senior, you will join Project Management department within the Product Design Team.
You will have opportunity to apply Human-Centered Design process by creating the digital products of the bank throughout the entire product lifecycle.
We strive to offer the best experience for our clients and your mission is to pursue our innovative, intuitive and above all customer-oriented vision to provide our clients a unique banking experience.
- Participate in each phase of the Product lifecycle, from Discovery to Delivery and listen customer feedback to bring customer voice to the process
- Explore multiple concepts and turn them into functional designs, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to make low-fidelity sketches and prototypes
- Work closely in interdisciplinary team, innovating and evolving a product and empower the team with the UX practice
- Demonstrate communication skills and articulate your design decisions to our stakeholders
- Participate actively to UX research activities and design workshops
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency within our internal Design System
- You have at least +7 years of experience in designing digital product for complex web and mobile application, especially with in-house team
- You have worked in Product based organization and cross-functional team
- You have experience designing financial (ideally trading)
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools (Figma)
- You understand the value of Design System and already contributed to one
- You understand and know when you need to use qualitative or quantitative studies and ready to work with UX Researcher
- You feel comfortable providing design specifications for web & native mobile applications
- You have strong facilitation capability and excellent communication skills
- You can coach peer designers within the scope of your product
- You are fluent in English and/or French
- Strongly organized, autonomous and details-oriented
- You can demonstrate an outstanding portfolio including UI and UX design works, especially within the financial and trading industry
If you are a motivated Product Designer Senior willing to bring your expertise to design the best in-class financial platform, don’t hesitate to apply!
We will happily receive your portfolio and your resume for application.