FX & Crypto Trading Internship - 6 months
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
As an intern you will join the eFX & FX Trading department where you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced industry professionals the essence of voice and electronic market making in a wide range of markets: FX, Precious Metals, Commodity Futures, Index Futures, Stocks and Digital Assets. You will support Senior Traders in the following duties:
- Quoting and Executing client orders in: FX, Precious Metals, Commodity Futures, Index Futures, Stocks and Digital Assets.
- Monitoring electronic pricing & trading systems, trade flow, and liquidity.
- Manage Banks positions with Prime Brokers and improve financing conditions in collaboration with the treasury department
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as risk, distribution, development, project, and IT departments to improve the services and the profitability of the bank.
- Maintain relationships with external parties such as liquidity providers and prime brokers.
- Follow market news, events, and identify risks & opportunities.
- Reporting of statistics around execution, trade flow, liquidity, risk & profitability
- Strong interest in financial markets.
- Exceptional commitment and a solid work ethic
- Completed or about to complete a bachelor’s degree in economics or a scientific field.
- Outstanding academic record.
- Fluent in English, any additional language would be an asset.
Wanna have a look at our FX trading floor? try this link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRrH9LGBxEA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 700 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.