Travel Planning Production Clerk - Part Time
- London, Canada
Sykes Assistance Services Corporation (SASC) provides the very latest and most advanced customer communication, healthcare and employee wellness programs to over 100 private sector, public sector, and Fortune 500 companies.
SASC is Canada's leading provider of contact centre based telehealth services, covering over 18 million lives with more than 400 professional nurses.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Travel Planning Production Clerk to be based in our London, ON site.
- Fulfills Customer Travel Planning Requests
- Review and generate reports to identify seasonal trends and Corporate client travel usage patterns
- Maintains Supplies/Material Inventory on a rolling three-months
- Ordering maps on a bi-monthly basis or as required
- Conduct inventory counts on the last business day of the month.
- Generate Monthly Travel Production Reports
- Prepares, Assembles and Updates Tourist Information for Destination Packages on a Quarterly Basis
- Contact all U.S. and Canadian Tourism Boards for printed material
- Review Canadian and U.S. Travel Patterns.
- Participates in New Hire Travel Planning Production Training
The requirements for this position are:
- Secondary school completion
- Customer Service Experience
- Strong knowledge of North American geography, proven travel routing knowledge including highway systems and tourism trends.
If you have any difficulty with the online application process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org