- Toronto, Canada
Sykes Assistance Services Corporation provides the very latest and most advanced customer communication, healthcare and employee wellness programs to over 100 private sector, public sector, and Fortune 500 companies.
- Scheduling work from home inspections with staff ensuring inspections are completed in accordance with our contractual requirements
- Documenting work from home inspection results on database and identify to appropriate team manager of any deficiencies
- Receiving couriers and deliveries, ensuring shipments are complete, unpacked and distributed or stored appropriately. Coordinates outgoing couriers or shipments.
- Maintaining various systems including employee mailboxes, meeting room booking system where applicable, and key inventory / site security system.
- Coordinating and managing site management vendors in conjunction with Facilities Manager including the review of site specific invoices
- Ensuring staff have access to up-to-date materials (i.e. forms, orientation paperwork, operational procedure manuals, clinical guideline manual, etc.)
- Scheduling meetings and ensures meeting room equipment is ready (including refreshments if required)
- Ordering, maintaining, and replacing office and kitchen supplies following appropriate approval procedures
- Contacting maintenance vendor if copier/fax equipment requires service
- Administering petty cash
- Maintaining headset inventory, assigns headsets, and coordinates repairs and replacements.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- General Business Diploma from a Community orBusinessCollege, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years general office experience
- Ability to travel with own vehicle
Sykes Assistance Services Corporation is proud to offer a progressive work environment along with opportunities for personal and professional development as well as a competitive compensation and benefits program, including:
- Group health insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- RRSP matching program
- Educational Assistance
- Free Roadside assistance program for employees and their families
If you have any difficulty with the online application process please email: email@example.com