Field Operations Trainer
- Wilmington, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops, operates and maintains disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation—all with a focus on driving customer satisfaction. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to 700 employees across North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and share our goals of providing operational excellence and creating braggingly happy customers. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
Symbotic is looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, solutions oriented and creative environments. This position is responsible for gathering, analyzing information to determine training needs as it relates to software, hardware, and process development. We are looking for people who thrive in a creative, collaborative, and agile development environment where customer issues drive priorities.
What You Will Be Doing:
- The position is responsible for designing, creating and delivering training programs.
- Product training, process training, and technical training support to sites and internally when required.
- Train on-site personnel with use of Symbotic equipment.
- Escalate customer related issues to the appropriate departments and product owners.
- Provide support to other customers at the direction of the Manager, Field Operations Training.
- Implement methods for evaluating training against the needs of the business.
- Consult with management, employees, project leads and departments to identify ongoing training needs.
- Suggest improvements to training events, programs, and material to improve effectiveness and meet evolving needs of the business.
- Acquire, maintain, and actively provide working knowledge of all products and processes.
- Become Subject Matter Expert on Symbotic adapter cells and lifts
- Moderate travel required.
- Identify methods and opportunities to make the adapter cells more user-friendly.
- 5+ Years of Training/Instructing experience or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to lead discussions effectively as a speaker in a public forum.
- Organizational skills and creation of training reports.
- Knowledge and experience in adult education.
- Ability to develop, deliver online training as well as live training.
- Demonstrated success in developing training courses and curriculum.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently and comfort in facilitation/ platform skills from entry level up to executive level.
- Ability to react and adjust quickly to training needs based on trainee's ability and balanced against a variety of customer requirements.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Leadership skills and confidence in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time.
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.