- Wilmington, MA, USA
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
The Systems Analyst is a member of the Information Technology team that is responsible for identification and documentation of systems requirements and liaising with engineers, end-users, and business representatives to manage the system-level technical design. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for holistic analysis across the Symbotic System and working with engineers to execute the design.
- Gather information to support technical analysis & design from internal and external stakeholders
- Build models, diagrams, and written specifications to describe the system-level alterations required to achieve the project’s stated functionality
- Perform technical analysis to determine return on investment across various design options
- Lead design sessions with subject matter experts to determine modifications required across the Symbotic System and document the modification requirements
- Lead customer-facing meetings to review integration design with their systems and processes
- Write and maintain functional & technical specifications that describe alterations that will be performed within the Symbotic system
- Incorporate modifications to the design into the system-level technical documentation
- Execute reviews with teams across the business including Accounts, Operations, Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Systems Support to ensure alterations are clearly understood
- Provide input to the technical documentation process, training plans, and testing plans
- Assist in executing User Acceptance Testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience as a product owner, systems analyst, integration engineer, or other product-oriented discipline.
- Experience work with engineering teams in a fast-paced technology company
- General knowledge of hardware and software technologies related to Symbotic’s products
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and facilitate resolution. Ability to communicate well with internal and external technical audiences. Ability to triage issues based on priority, impact, risk, release timing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage high pressure situations and build trust with stakeholders.
- Ability to input into release strategy in the context of Symbotic’s business strategy.
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous issues.
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Please… No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.