Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Synergy Comp is a monoline Workers' Compensation carrier founded in 2006 that specializes in providing highly effective workers’ compensation and workplace safety solutions that seamlessly combine innovative claims resolution, risk management, and loss prevention strategies with a total commitment to creating a culture within the workplace that embraces safety as a core operating principle.
Our goal is to form long term relationships with companies that are looking to drive down their claims and safety costs, improve employee morale and ultimately add dollars to their bottom line.
Who You Are:
We are currently seeking a Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster position. This position has accountability for the management of workers' compensation claims.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work within a team environment and possess independent accountability that aligns with the corporate claims management philosophy. If you are interested in finding a career, this position has an array of additional professional opportunities available based upon the mentorship and training you will receive from this seasoned and energetic group.
What You'll Do:
- Assigned as a dedicated claims professional for purposes of account management
- Account presentations to include proposals, kick-off trainings & executive reviews
- Effectively manage an account’s injured employee claim files through conclusion
- Actively coordinate transitional return to work for injured employees of assigned accounts
- Make compensability decisions in accordance with state law
- Travel to hearings, mediations & file reviews as appropriate
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years Workers Compensation Claims experience in GA, NC & SC
- A Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Work from home, regional travel
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Time management and the ability to work independently to accomplish goals
- Excellent communication, customer service & interpersonal skills
What makes working at Synergy Comp great?
- Flexible work environment
- 4-Time Winner “Best Places to Work in PA”
- Dedicated committees devoted to employee team building, fun, & community
- Inc. 5000 List (Fastest Growing Companies) 2016 - 2021
- Pittsburgh Business Ethics Award
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits
- 401K with company match & Profit Sharing
- College Loan, Professional Development & Fitness Membership Reimbursement Programs
- Self-Managed PTO, including paid maternity/paternity/parental leave
- Flexible work environment
- Great company culture which has earned us several awards including, Best Places to Work and Fastest Growing Companies
Please check out our website for more information:
Equal Employment Opportunity