- Silver Spring, MD
A nationally recognized woman-owned firm, Synergy Enterprises, Inc. (SEI) helps advance social initiatives in public health and education. Our clearly innovative technology tools, outstanding assessment and evaluation services, and creative communication strategies assist public agencies and private sector clients in enhancing the impact of their research, policy development, program implementation, and knowledge transfer.
Our internationally diverse staff possess an exceptional ability to generate ideas and implement plans that allow our clients to achieve their mission in the public education and health fields.
Our clients are engaged in important work to improve education and health on a federal, state and local level — what inspires them to reach higher inspires us to innovate on their behalf.
- Assist in the creation of complex creative material including but not limited to product brochures, point of purchase and promotional material, direct mail, ads, and sales tools through content development utilizing third party vendors as needed
- Serve as point of contact for the media as determined by the Project Director.
- Maintain and manage an advertising calendar.
- Work with Project Director and third party vendors (as needed) to implement strategies to achieve maximum results for the project.
- Assist in the project’s public relations efforts including writing press releases, announcements, product releases, consumer media relationships, and coordinate social media.
- Assist in project’s social media campaigns, Facebook pages, online communities and blogs, etc.
- Assists with presentation materials.
- Assists in major events, training, and networking events.
- Assists as needed in all marketing functions, including brand/product development, marketing materials development, organization of image and video assets, promotions, budget tracking, and various administrative functions.
- Manage third-party content providers.
- Developing proposals, creative briefs and communications and marketing plans
- Developing content and coordinating tactical communications strategies the team and client.
- Coordinate partnership programs and national communication activities for the contract.
- Provides technical assistance to partner organizations, helps to develop communication strategies, writes and designs campaign-related web content, and manages the development of campaign-related publications.
- Other duties as assigned.
The applicant must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 3-5 years of relevantexperience. (Advanced degree preferred.)
- Knowledge of issues relating tothe use and misuse of alcohol and other substances, along with mental andbehavioral health
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Ability to manage multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to manage information and tight deadlines to accomplishaggressive goals.
- Ability to prioritize projects.
- Outstanding attention to detail, with excellent organizationskills.
- Strong written and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Abilityto lift and/or move up to 40 pounds on occasion.
SYNERGY ENTERPRISES, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.