Photo Booth Attendants/Consultants
- MI, MI
Synergy Photo Booths, LLC is a full service photo booth rental company that provides services for wedding receptions, birthdays, reunions, school dances, anniversaries, holiday parties, and corporate events.
We are in this business for the enjoyment of interacting and having fun with new and interesting people. We keep it simple. Our services have often exceeded the expectations of our clients. We take pride in ourselves and our work, and derive considerable satisfaction from doing an event well.
We thrive on repeat business by developing relationships with our clients through personal service to turn one-time clients into lifetime clients. We exist to attract and maintain clients. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else falls into place.
When people see us in action they quickly realize that we exhibit a high level of professionalism and provide a quality of service that is second to none. Go to http://www.synergyphotobooths.com to learn more about us.
Although a photo booth attendant will typically have limited interaction with the client at an event, the attendant’s primary interaction is with the event’s guests. The attendant ensures everyone understands how to operate the photo booth, orchestrates the construction of the client’s memory album, and even markets the photo booth to guests that are interested in being future clients.
The photo booth attendant will arrive at the event location initiate contact with the client or the facility/event manager to confirm the logistics regarding the designated area to set up the photo booth. The photo booth attendant will be responsible for verifying that the assigned area for the photo booth is in an appropriate location.
Our attendants must be good at establishing and maintaining positive relationships with clients and outside service providers. Moreover, our photo booth attendants are required to create and maintain a favorable image with other vendors and the public in general.
A photo booth attendant’s position requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable and fulfilling obligations. A Synergy Photo Booth attendant is pleasant with others on the job and consistently displays a good-natured, cooperative attitude. In addition to being honest and ethical the position requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.Go to http://www.synergyphotobooths.com to learn more about us.
- BA and/or EXPERIENCE interacting with the public
- Ability to form relationships and rapport quickly
- Exhibit professionalism
- Communicate effectively with clients, vendors and event guests
- Hours required to staff an event may range from a few hours to a full day and/or evening availability
- Available to work weekend events is a plus
- Establish and maintain positive relationships
- Have excellent oral expression and comprehension
- Must be able to convey information effectively
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable
- Must display a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Must be able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Must enjoy meeting and interacting with new and interesting people
- Must enjoy traveling and working in different venue locations
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation
- Go to http://www.synergyphotobooths.com/employment/ to apply
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.