Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading sustainable agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Our 53,000 people across more than 100 countries strive every day to transform agriculture through tailor-made solutions for the benefit of farmers, society and our planet – making us the world’s most local agricultural technology and innovation partner.
Syngenta Group is committed to operating at the highest standards of ethics and integrity. This is a commitment that we are making to investors, customers, society and employees. Syngenta Group is also Committed to maintaining a workplace environment free from discrimination and harassment.
- Design, develop and configure intelligent automation processes to meet the defined process requirements in accordance with standard design principles and conventions
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. Automation Anywhere experience is highly preferred.
- Experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
- Ensure that automation objects are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Create and maintain solution documentation. Comply with and help to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate across technical and functional teams that are responsible for the underlying systems when developing, testing and developing process automations interacting with those systems.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- Experience in developing excel macros.
- Develop codes to meet the defined design/solution approach; ensure quality of coded components by performing end to end unit testing.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed
- Be willing and eager to wear different hats and bring ideas to the table as we move forward quickly to deliver value, while still establishing all the facets of a full practice
- Identify opportunities for industrialization of objects for reuse in future processes.
- Work very closely with the Business Consultants to ensure agility of development and troubleshooting. Continuously improve the overall robustness of automations through monitoring, automated error handling, and proactive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, preferably specialization in Computer Science/IT/Electronics from premier Universities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience in agile software development or similar methodologies.
- Ability to learn new and emerging technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with business team.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Note: Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Follow us on: Twitter & LinkedIn