Web and Mobile Developer
- Austin, TX
Synvolve is a global technology services company. Our clients choose us because we have been able to go beyond just providing services and meeting service levels- to creating business value for our customers. What distinguishes Synvolve is our ability to seamlessly integrate our knowledge, best practice technology solutions, superior skill-mix, analytic business solutions, process re-engineering and Six Sigma quality methods to deliver an exceptional Total Customer Experience.
(This is Contract to Hire Position. You will be on our rolls for approximately 90 days and then be directly hired by our client.)
This is a rare opportunity to leverage your competencies to touch millions of people and businesses each and every day. Our client is the largest payment processor of in the United States and they processes over $1 trillion a year in credit and debit card transactions. They are on the cutting edge of technology and you will be working on their payment platforms and supporting systems that are considered among the best in the industry. Your peers will be the best and brightest in the industry, with both the drive and ambition required to keep a step ahead in the market. Being a family of companies, they also have the ability to offer employees a wide array of careers in which you can leverage their skills and advance their future.
This is a Senior Front-End Web and Mobile Developer position and requires someone with 5+ years of experience in web development. The ideal candidate for this Front-End Web Developer position would be someone with strong experience in many of the following mobile and web development areas:
• 5+ years of web development experience in a fast-paced environment
• Strong skills in web design, including working knowledge of the following: HTML5, CSS,
• Bonus Skills: Large front end frameworks (AngularJS, Ember), node.js, Apache Cordova
• Experience with mobile (iOS and Android), preferably hybrid applications
• Web user interface design skills and usability analysis
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an interest in working in a
collaborative team environment
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results, prioritize activities, and manage time effectively
Compensation: Based on Experience.
Minimum Experience: 5+ years of Web Development experience
Type of position: Contract to Hire
Relocation accepted: Yes
H1 Sponsorship/ transfer offered: No
Other related terms - programmer, developer, technology, software, consultant, web, ios, android, html5, css , ajax, automated, automation, bug