Salesforce Solution Architect - H1 Transferred
- San Jose, CA
Synvolve is a global technology services company. Our clients choose us because we have been able to go beyond just providing services and meeting service levels- to creating business value for our customers. What distinguishes Synvolve is our ability to seamlessly integrate our knowledge, best practice technology solutions, superior skill-mix, analytic business solutions, process re-engineering and Six Sigma quality methods to deliver an exceptional Total Customer Experience.
This is a Salesforce Solution Architect, Manager/Senior Manager level position and requires someone with 9 or more years of experience in Salesforce domain. As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will have to support sales team to shape and deliver new deals, particularly in assessing and resolving client business and system integration problems and proposing solutions. Represent the business and system integration aspects for the client during sales cycle.
- Work as part of NA SaaS Sales team
- Build effort, cost, and price estimations. Develop technical architecture for the solution, provide product recommendations.
- Work with Account, Deal, Offshore teams as part of E2E sales process.
- Contribute to preparing client response deck.
- Create Solution Plans. Present the solution in QA review.
- Get required approvals.
- Participate in client orals, articulate the solution developed.
- Work on follow up actions post client orals.
- Provide mobilization heads up to delivery teams.
- Transition work to delivery team on winning.
Location: San Jose, CA
Relocation accepted: Yes
Type of position: Permanent (full time) Position
H1 transfer offered: YES
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the US and India. H1 Visas are acceptable.
Related Job Titles: SFDC Solutions Architect, SFDC Manager, Sales Force Solutions Architect, Sales Force Manager, Salesforce Manager