- Houston, TX
Synvolve is a global technology services company. Our clients choose us because we have been able to go beyond just providing services and meeting service levels- to creating business value for our customers. What distinguishes Synvolve is our ability to seamlessly integrate our knowledge, best practice technology solutions, superior skill-mix, analytic business solutions, process re-engineering and Six Sigma quality methods to deliver an exceptional Total Customer Experience.
This is a Full Time Permanent Position and you will be directly employed by our client.
This is a Business Analyst position and requires someone with 5 or more years of experience as a Business Analyst . In this role as a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with Project Managers, other Analysts, Technical Developers and Business Owners on a variety of projects utilizing their years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Responsible for leading interactive requirements gathering sessions with business team members, documenting information and working with IT team members and Project Managers to develop a system design and project approach
- Creation and execution of overall testing strategy to include formalized documentation of test plans, test matrix linking business processes to test cases and detailed test cases to be used during user acceptance testing.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring user documentation and training material is created for projects and lead training session as needed for business users
- Must have a background as an Applications Analyst or a Business Analyst, not a developer; candidates without a background as an Applications Analyst or Business Analyst will not be considered
- Hands on experience with Agile methodology
- Must be proficient in using the most successful deliverables of the Project Management Life Cycle with no or minimal guidance, and must possess the ability to adapt his / her style to the current project
- Understanding of how project teams are structured, how projects are executed and where the role of a Business Analyst fits in to each project situation
- Ability to quickly absorb new information and translate it into actionable tasks
- Ability to successfully work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to work across multiple functional business units (Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, Sales)
- Generalized capabilities and knowledge with technical aspects of the projects; this is not a development or technical role, however knowledge of new and emerging technologies is a plus
Most importantly, you need to be an awesome Business Analyst and should be considered to be one of the best within your organization. The ideal Business Analyst would be someone with strong experience in many (if not all) of the following:
- Business process analysis
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Map / Gap analysis
- Process Flow mapping and analysis
- Creation of test plans and test cases
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the industry
Minimum Education: Any bachelor’s degree
Minimum Experience: 5 years of Business Analyst experience
Type of position: Full time Permanent Position with benefits
Location: Houston, TX
Relocation accepted: Yes
H1 Sponsorship/ transfer offered: No