- San Jose, CA
Synvolve is a global technology services company. Our clients choose us because we have been able to go beyond just providing services and meeting service levels- to creating business value for our customers. What distinguishes Synvolve is our ability to seamlessly integrate our knowledge, best practice technology solutions, superior skill-mix, analytic business solutions, process re-engineering and Six Sigma quality methods to deliver an exceptional Total Customer Experience.
This is a Lead Developer/Architect Position and requires someone who has Web Application Designing experience for the last 3 or more years. As a Lead Developer/Architect, you will enjoy working on multiple technologies and domains including Java, J2ee, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Visual Basic, C, C++, Python, PHP, Perl etc. In this role of a Lead/Developer Architect, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the architectural design of the client's technology solutions.
- Define strategy and architecture for our patent data analytics portal and data platform
- Provide leadership in all areas of the development process, including development standards and practice, system architecture, technical design, and implementation
- Formulate and drives best practices around data collections, schema design, workflow, aggregations, storage, and visualization.
- Build prototypes to rapidly iterate on the problem and zero in on the optimal client experience
- Ensure that projects do not duplicate functionality, diverge from each other, or diverge from business and Systems Development strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience
Most importantly, you need to be an awesome Lead Developer/Architect and should be considered to be one of the best within your organization. The ideal Lead Developer would be someone with strong experience in many (if not all) of the following:
- Minimum 6 years of Software development experience on a range of platforms using at least two mainstream programming languages.
- Expertise in multiple programming languages like Java, J2ee, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Visual Basic, C, C++, Python, PHP, Perl, etc.
- Experience designing and leading web application development in a services oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, and influencing skills
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work in an iterative Software development environment including SCRUM, Agile, or other iterative approaches.
- Broad knowledge of technology and deep understanding of systems architecture methodologies.
- Formulates and drives best practices around data collections, schema design, workflow, aggregations, storage, and visualization
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the industry
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate in Computer Science or Engineering
Minimum Experience: 6 Years of software development experience
Type of position: Full time Permanent Position with benefits
Location: San Jose, CA
Relocation accepted: Yes
H1 Sponsorship/ transfer offered: No
Related Titles: Application Lead, Application Architect, Web Application Architect, Software Architect, Technical lead, Lead Developer
Related Technologies: Java, J2ee, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Visual Basic, C, C++, Python, PHP, Perl