- San Jose, CA
Synvolve is a global technology services company. Our clients choose us because we have been able to go beyond just providing services and meeting service levels- to creating business value for our customers. What distinguishes Synvolve is our ability to seamlessly integrate our knowledge, best practice technology solutions, superior skill-mix, analytic business solutions, process re-engineering and Six Sigma quality methods to deliver an exceptional Total Customer Experience.
This is a Business Analyst position and requires someone who has worked on Business System Analysis for the last 3 or more years. The Business Analyst formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for Creative Services Department, conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Most importantly, you need to be a passionate a Business Analyst who enjoys his work and is considered to be one of the best within your organization. The ideal a Business Analyst would be someone with deep experience in many of the following:
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of business systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility OR 7 years of business systems analysis experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience supporting Macintosh in a Windows network.
- Project management experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience reading, analyzing, and interpreting common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions. Experience interpreting an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Experience effectively presenting ideas to executive management via discussions and presentations.
- Experience resolving conflict as well as managing customer expectations.
- Experience completing assignments that are broad in nature, usually requiring originality and ingenuity. Has appreciable latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
- Experience with Visio, MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, and SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of SQL query language and relational database design.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with Unix Systems Administration.
- Knowledge of project management tools.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in this field of specialization.
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the industry
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Minimum Experience: 3 years of Business System Analysis experience
Type of position: Full time Permanent Position
Location: Modesto, California
Relocation accepted: No
H1 Sponsorship/ transfer offered: No