- Farmington Hills, MI
Synvolve is a global technology services company. Our clients choose us because we have been able to go beyond just providing services and meeting service levels- to creating business value for our customers. What distinguishes Synvolve is our ability to seamlessly integrate our knowledge, best practice technology solutions, superior skill-mix, analytic business solutions, process re-engineering and Six Sigma quality methods to deliver an exceptional Total Customer Experience.
This is a Permanent full time Position and you will be directly employed by our client.
Take your career up a few notches with this leading business solutions company. Their solutions are powered through global delivery model by 20,000 experts across 3 continents and 35 centers spanning Canada, Germany, Hungary, India, Jamaica, Philippines, UK and USA.
This is a ColdFusion Developer position and requires someone who has worked on ColdFusion for the last 5 or more years. As a ColdFusion Developer, you will enjoy working on design, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or significant enhancements to existing software. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them.
In this role of a ColdFusion Developer, your roles and responsibilities will include:
• Design and implement cost effective, high quality web applications to meet/exceed customer needs.
• Interface with customer to obtain a full understanding of the project requirements in order to recommend the appropriate technology to accomplish requirements.
• Provide project timeline estimates.
• Monitor actual deliverable deadlines against scheduled completion dates.
• Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
• Support both client and department programming standards.
• Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems.
• Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
• Process movement of jobs to production for both Internet and client/server applications and implementation of production scheduler.
• Take ownership of assigned development projects.
• Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
• Ability to be self-directed, able to focus on personal assignments while remaining part of a larger team with proven ability to multi-task.
Desired Skills and Experience
Most importantly, you need to be a passionate a ColdFusion Developer who enjoys his work and is considered to be one of the best within your organization. The ideal a ColdFusion Developer would be someone with deep experience in many (if not all) of the following:
• Proficient in Web Site Design, solid understanding of Web infrastructure.
• 3 to 5 years current Cold Fusion (MX 8.0) experience.
• 3 to 5 years current Java programming, JEE (Java Enterprise Edition), JSP (Java Server Pages), Java Servlets, Jakarta Struts methodology and JSF (Java Server Framework).
• Eclipse development language, Apache Ant build tool, JSF (Java Server Faces) Framework, JSP page with JSF tabs, Jasper/BIRT reporting tool, Backing Beans, Java Objects, Tomcat application server with JSF runtime jars.
• 3 to 5 years current Oracle/PL/SQL (Oracle 9.i) development experience.
• Solid experience with Oracle Object Design and implementation (Oracle Packages, Procedures, Triggers).
• Working knowledge of source code management tool and job scheduler.
• Strong business analysis skills with proven experience in proposing and developing solutions.
• Strong systems analysis experience.
• Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
• Well organized with proven success in managing assignments (supporting end users) to timely completion.
• Crystal Reports experience
• Business Objects experience
• SQL Server, Macromedia Flex, Oracle Forms/Reports, Appworx, SQL, Microsoft DTS, and/or .Net.
• Business integrator modeling, Web Services and SOAP.
• Experience working in a client focused environment.
• Previous automotive industry and/or business experience.
• Familiarity with ISO.
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the industry
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year University or College diploma in related field or equivalent required.
Minimum Experience: 5 years of ColdFusion experience
Type of position: Full time Permanent Position
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
Relocation accepted: Yes
H1 Sponsorship/ transfer offered: No