- Cincinnati, OH
Systems Technology International, Inc. (STI), a full service innovative professional services corporation serving in virtually every industry. STI offers professional services in the Technical/Engineering, IT (Information Technology), Creative and marketing, Business Analyst, Accounting and office support areas.
Software Engineer - Contract to Hire! ~ OH
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job Type: Contract
We are actively seeking a mid level Software Engineer for a rapidly growing client in Cincinnati, Ohio (OH). There is a competitive base salary and great benefits within a large environment that offers plenty of room for advancement.
• Will be responsible for designing, coding, testing and deploying enhancements to core business process systems
• Will support and maintain the existing code base though refactoring and fixing reported bugs
• Will work with users in all Departments to gather requirements for software enhancements
• Provide suggestions for process improvements as well as investigate areas for improvement in current code base and development processes
Requirements: Specific Qualifications:
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
• 1-6 years of experience working as a Software Engineer
• Knowledge and practical experience with NHibernate, ASP.NET.MVC, and Distributed Systems Development
• Practical experience with Agile Development projects and technical practices (SCRUM, TDD, etc.)
• A level of knowledge and practical experience with Object-Oriented Development (OOD)
• An understanding of .NET technologies, specifically C#, ASP.NET, etc.
• A degree of experience with database design and query development, specifically with SQL Server or other Database Engines
• Familiarity and interest in Agile Methodologies such as Scrum, TDD, Refactoring, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 1-6 years of experience working as a Software Engineer
- 1-2 yrs with ASP.NET.MVC, C#
- SQL, DB 1+ years