Fresher EMC Test Technician - Minnesota
- Winona, MN
Systems Technology International, Inc. (STI), a full service innovative professional services corporation serving in virtually every industry. STI offers professional services in the Technical/Engineering, IT (Information Technology), Creative and marketing, Business Analyst, Accounting and office support areas.
EMC Test Technician
The EMC Test Technician will be responsible for performing a number of tasks associated with customer test programs for FCC and CE Compliance. This is a very hands-on position that will require the person to interact with a number of different customers on many different levels.
Location: Winona, MN
· Have an Associates Degree in Electronics and/or two years or more of testing experience in a fast-paced, client-focused EMC laboratory
· Work well in a team environment, as well as individually
· Be able to support multiple projects with a constant quality focus in a deadline-driven environment
· Possess excellent verbal and written skills when communicating concepts, ideas, and routine details to various levels of technical and non-technical engineering and management personnel
· Have knowledge of Emissions test standards including FCC Part 15, EN55022, EN55011, EN55024, and CISPR requirements(PLUS)
· Have an understanding of EMI/EMC related technology and equipment, such as emissions test chambers, EMI receivers, and antennas-Knowledge
· Have experience working within an ISO17025 Quality System(PLUS)
· Have working knowledge of major Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds
Associates Degree in Electronics