Application Developer Cloan OO Python, HTML, CSS
- Chicago, IL
Systems Technology International, Inc. (STI), a full service innovative professional services corporation serving in virtually every industry. STI offers professional services in the Technical/Engineering, IT (Information Technology), Creative and marketing, Business Analyst, Accounting and office support areas.
Application Developer ~ Cloan OO Python, HTML, CSS
"We make sure you get the Highest Rate for your Expertise"
Long term contract 1Yr Plus & Full benefits after 90 days.
Junior to Senior Level
The Engineer For game will be responsible for technical execution in a small focused team that is the part of a larger Development Group.
There product is focused on transforming vast volume of business intelligence data into actionable direction for the people working in our physical stores. Our goal is to provide easy to understand and timely data which requires some really interesting technology to make happen.
This is a GREAT opportunity for making a legitimately innovative tool with the support of a large corporation that will make the lives of 300 000 end users easier and more rewarding. A win-win!
- Create and consume complex data structures in a relational and non-relational fashion.
- Mix in APT’s from across SHC.
- Use the best technical solutions from the open source community, to solve our various opportunities.
- Effectively apply best practices methodology and enforces design standards, extending them where needed.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and archived appropriately.
- Ability to research, prototype and recommend software solutions.
- Engage the project on an emotional level as well as technical
- Minimum of 4 years development hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- DJango framework
- My SQL, or other mainstream RDMS
- No SQL products (we use Mongo DB & redis)
- Object oriented software development
- Demonstrate success in building software in a team selling
- Do a lot in a short time, and make it better over time
- Familiar with HTML 5 and other emerging standards
- Working knowledge of SOAP & REST
- Understands computer science design patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfort with maintaining a local web environment
- Experience with Subversion or GIT
- Self starter
- An active interest in gamification, game theory or gamming in general (as a game player, is totally a plus)
- Ability to get along with a bunch of fun loving hard workers
- Linux system administration experience.