Sr. Programmer Analyst – Oracle (Forms, Report), PL/SQL, SQL -Tennessee
- Goodlettsville, TN
Systems Technology International, Inc. (STI), a full service innovative professional services corporation serving in virtually every industry. STI offers professional services in the Technical/Engineering, IT (Information Technology), Creative and marketing, Business Analyst, Accounting and office support areas.
Sr. Programmer Analyst – Oracle (Forms, Report), PL/SQL, SQL
Position Type: Fulltime
The Sr. Programmer Analyst – Oracle, while reporting to the IT Project Manager, will design, develop and test Oracle solutions for required projects. The Sr. Programmer Analyst will also create system level technical test plans and documentation while helping with the development of technical skills of other team members and supporting production systems.
- Writes and assembles system level design specifications.
- Programs, tests and documents new and/or existing applications.
- Develops system level program specifications and test plans.
- Provides regular support for existing programs and procedures (7 x 24).
- Assists with system level user tests, documentation, and training.
- Ensures quality control by adhering to programming, testing and documentation standards.
- Provides informal technical support for team members.
- Ability to design effective systems based on user requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of at least one programming language and database.
- Understands the systems development process.
- Capable of writing thorough system and unit test plans.
- Good written, oral, and listening communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and administer tasks related to smaller projects.
- Understanding of general business concepts and user procedures.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of at least one programming language and database (Java is a plus).
- Must be a team player and customer service driven.
- · Minimum 5 years experience in Information Technology.
- · Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- · Extensive experience in PL/SQL and SQL is required.
- · Extensive experience in Oracle Forms and Reports is required.
- Compensation will consist of a competitive salary based on experience, with bonus potential.
Education: Bachelor's degree is preferred
Must Have: PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports
Bachelor's degree is preferred