Human Resources Manager - NE
- Kearney, NE
Systems Technology International, Inc. (STI), a full service innovative professional services corporation serving in virtually every industry. STI offers professional services in the Technical/Engineering, IT (Information Technology), Creative and marketing, Business Analyst, Accounting and office support areas.
Human Resources Manager
Location: Kearney, NE
The primary function of this position is to develop, implement and coordinate the application of established human resource policies and systems, and ensures compliance with all elements of the Company Values & Philosophy. This position has direct responsibility for the Kearney plant, also providing functional leadership for the HR Generalist in the Hastings location.
- Lead talent acquisition and development activities and drive talent review process to build organizational capability, supporting a high performance culture.
- Collaborate with finance and operations to establish effective manning strategies, linked to financial results for the facility.
- Develop and execute a competitive compensation strategy to recognize and reward employee performance.
- Ensure that performance management practices (APEX) are fully integrated and well deployed to raise performance within the facility
- Champion employee survey improvement activities through analysis of survey data and identification of key improvement opportunities, providing direct support to survey improvement teams as appropriate.
- Facilitate administration of Worker's Compensation, STD/LTD, and related programs.
- Champion and lead diversity and inclusion efforts, resulting in tangible benefits for the facility.
- Provide effective leadership and development of the HR team members.
- Ensure facility compliance with governmental regulations, such as: Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), etc.
- Evaluates, develops, and analyzes available data to proactively identify opportunities to continuously improve department and organization performance.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Business related field, Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in Human Resources
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation, coaching and consulting skills
- Aptitude to analyze business objectives and needs and determine appropriate people solutions and/or opportunities
- Successful track record with leading Change Management activities
- Specialized knowledge in Human Resource administration, labor law, AAP/EEO compliance, etc.
- Strong focus on positive employee relations