Systems QA Analyst- Retail Equity Trading - Missouri
- St. Louis, MO
Systems Technology International, Inc. (STI), a full service innovative professional services corporation serving in virtually every industry. STI offers professional services in the Technical/Engineering, IT (Information Technology), Creative and marketing, Business Analyst, Accounting and office support areas.
Systems QA Analyst- Retail Equity Trading
Saint Louis, MO
Position Type: Fulltime
Domain: Banking & Financial
This group handles retail Equity and Fixed Income trading. They typically get flow from retail branches and money managers a part of which is executed using systems that are supported by Equity Sales and Trading technology team.
- Be able to act as a liaison between business and technology teams to deliver integrated trading platform solutions.
- Be able to think creatively in a fast paced environment to help deliver solutions to complex trading issues.
- Be able to work with Trading partners (managers and traders) to identify / document systems enhancement requests and work diligently with developers (internal and vendor) to devise solutions quickly.
- Be able to write test scripts to test various business processes and be able to execute test scripts using various test platforms.
- Working knowledge of Retail Equity trading business.
- Working knowledge of applications like BETA, Brass, STN.
- Working knowledge of FIX protocol preferred
- Working knowledge of market data products preferred
- 5+ years IT quality assurance and systems/application testing experience.
- 5 years in Equity/Options trading technology platform.
Must Have: Applicant meets the qualifications above