Junior Developer Net VBNet or C or Java/J2EE
- New Milford, CT
Systems Technology International, Inc. (STI), a full service innovative professional services corporation serving in virtually every industry. STI offers professional services in the Technical/Engineering, IT (Information Technology), Creative and marketing, Business Analyst, Accounting and office support areas.
Junior Developer .Net (VB.Net or C#) or Java/J2EE
New Milford, CT
Position Type: Permanent
Domain: IT - All
Experience – 3 Years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 1 Year
- Company is seeking a motivated and driven Junior Software Engineer to develop complex software solutions for clients.
- This position is responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting.Net (C# or VB.Net) and Java/J2EE applications.
- As a Software Developer, you build skills required in all phases of many different kinds of projects, focusing on many different technologies, including.Net and Java/J2EE Development, MS SQL, Web Services and many more cutting edge technology platforms and tools.
- You collaborate with project teams to turn business requirements into detailed design specifications, and then build, enhance and test systems to meet their needs.
- Assists in preparation of flowcharts diagrams, create program code per specifications, as well as testing, refining, and documenting programs.
- Systems Administration responsibilities may be assigned from time to time, according to the needs of the client and project.
- Must have bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
- 2+ years IT systems exposure
- 2 to 4 years of.Net (VB.Net or C#) or Java/J2EE programming experience
- MS Office applications
- Minimum Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in object oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Must possess a strong desire to learn and work with different programming languages like .Net (C#, VB.Net), Java/J2EE, etc., and new technologies like FileNet, Datacap, etc.
- Excited to do FileNet Administration work when needed
- Must possess strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Ability to learn quickly
- Flexible & Self-managed
- Excellent problem solving skills very analytically minded Excellent team attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Excited to take leadership roles and interacting with the customer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work solely or as a team
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to stay focused while performing heads-down work
- Self-starting with a strong work ethic
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment and develop consulting skills
- Personal accountability
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- 2+ years IT systems exposure.
- 2 to 4 years of .Net (VB.Net or C#) or Java/J2EE programming experience.
- MS Office applications
- Local or close enough for a short easy move.