QA Analyst-Mobile Testing Tools, SQA, JIRA, Oracle SQL-Chevy Chase, MD
- Chevy Chase, MD
Systems Technology International, Inc. (STI), a full service innovative professional services corporation serving in virtually every industry. STI offers professional services in the Technical/Engineering, IT (Information Technology), Creative and marketing, Business Analyst, Accounting and office support areas.
Digital Web Content Producer–CMS, SEO Concepts & Tools-Chevy Chase, MD
Location: Chevy Chase, MD
Domain: computer/ Internet/ Marketing Advertising/ web design and development/ Digital Marketing
Job Type: Contract to permanent hire
(Apply only if you meet all the job qualifications)
A Web Content Producer is required to research, write and produce travel utility content for a cable channel based on SEO, news, trends, pop culture and seasonal events. The individual should have a proven ability to spot trends within the travel category
- Web Content Producer will produce interactive content -- articles, lists, blogs, slideshows, video, QA, picks, polls, quizzes, trivia, itineraries, etc.
- They should be comfortable working with text, photos and video to create immersive and complementary experiences for media consumers.
- Candidates must be able to work closely with original content manager, developers, project and production managers to develop content on-time and on-schedule according to style guide and standards
Qualification and Experience:
- The right candidate should have experience with, and an understanding of, digital content publishing tools (CMS) to organize, tag and publish in an online environment.
- Should have a strong editorial voice and point of view, as well as a working knowledge of the travel landscape on the web and in social media
- Producer candidates must have the ability to research, write, line edit, copy edit and build digital content, an understanding of social media, CMS experience, the ability to manage multiple assignments and deliver content on deadline and within budget.
- Candidates must have knowledge of SEO concepts, tools and techniques.
- The candidate will be expected to work with SEO and research managers to ensure implementation of SEO best practices, provide keyword research, copy optimization, on- and off-page search engine optimization and linking strategies to drive traffic and increase visibility
Education and Experience:
- Must have a 4-year college degree in English, journalism or communications, and a minimum of 4 years web production experience