Senior Identity Engineer
- 363 George Street, Sydney, Australia
Welcome to This Australian Life.
From the millions of Australians we protect, to those that make it happen every day at TAL, people really are what we’re all about. We want to grow with you. Achieve with you. And support you to do your best work. That's why we're focused on developing leadership, promoting diversity, rewarding excellence and retaining great talent.
We're always looking for people who want to go further with us. People who do what’s right, aim high, and work smart. Why not see where we can go?
As IAM Engineer, you will:
- Perform the technical implementation, design, development, and admin of interfaces and single sign-on/2FA/MFA, role based access control integrations between the IAM and systems.
- Undertake all required operating system and software installations and configuration including upgrades and patching.
- Provide expertise and know-how on IAM infrastructure, initiatives, cloud/on-premise environments, & integrations.
- Work with the Identity and Cyber Team to ensure adherence to security protocols and offer suggestions on areas that may iterate on existing technical protocols.
- Complete performance testing, code packaging, and code migration to various test and production environments.
- Pinpoint system and process gaps, construct project feedback/suggestions and deploys solutions through IT best practices.
- Install, configure and maintain TALs Identity and Access Management products including SailPoint IQ, as well as be responsible for the overall performance and stability.
- 4+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- 3+ years of experience with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- 3+ years of experience with installation, integration and deployment of one of the following IAM products: SailPoint and CyberArk.
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification.
- 2+ years managing projects through the full system development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business or relevant field; or 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Identity Governance and Administration (Lifecycle Management and Provisioning)
- Single Sign on and Advanced Authentication (Federation and Risk Based Authentication)
- Consumer Identity and Access Management
- Privilege Access Management
- Identity as a Service and Cloud related Identity Solution
Work is a big part of this Australian life, and we work hard to make it one of the best parts. We don’t just say it; we do it. We offer a workplace that’s inclusive and flexible, supporting our people with options that let them make the most of their careers.
We know the value of having different people from all walks of life, with varied points of view and attributes regardless of their age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status or any disabilities they might be living with. We strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace where a sense of belonging encourages people to bring their full selves to work.
Everyone at TAL has a responsibility to do the right thing and is accountable for the way they conduct themselves. Our expectations are that you follow the principles set out in our Code of Conduct when you come to work every day. Risk management is everyone’s responsibility.
If you are already a TAL employee please apply via the SmartRecruiters button in Workday and navigate to the Employee Portal. This is important to ensure that your application is recorded accurately.